Erik's SportsCards of Dover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COMPLETED! 2012 Bowman Sterling Baseball - Four Box mini Case Break - SHORT SUPPLY!!!

+13
roodog27
MisterT
gwlambka30
Redman1985
tmarcks51
bear0094
sepamol
chuck_cj17
lolascards
JStorey777
nyboykem
RedLeader
Admin
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

COMPLETED! 2012 Bowman Sterling Baseball - Four Box mini Case Break - SHORT SUPPLY!!!  - Page 2 Empty Re: COMPLETED! 2012 Bowman Sterling Baseball - Four Box mini Case Break - SHORT SUPPLY!!!

Post  Texas Brave Ranger13 Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:39 pm

Admin wrote:
Texas Brave Ranger13 wrote:I'm in!!!

Winner. Congratulations!

WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!! Thank you mucho.
Texas Brave Ranger13
Texas Brave Ranger13

https://s113.photobucket.com/home/gmherps/index

Back to top Go down

COMPLETED! 2012 Bowman Sterling Baseball - Four Box mini Case Break - SHORT SUPPLY!!!  - Page 2 Empty Re: COMPLETED! 2012 Bowman Sterling Baseball - Four Box mini Case Break - SHORT SUPPLY!!!

Post  RedLeader Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:27 am

Wow, that really sucked! 72 autos and a total of 120 cards and not one Angel... Which was the most expensive team again. Bah, humbug! Sad that's what I call a SKUNKING.

Now I'm glad that I didn't get the AL West 1 box break too. I saw all the same repeat cards in that one from the case break.

RedLeader

Back to top Go down

COMPLETED! 2012 Bowman Sterling Baseball - Four Box mini Case Break - SHORT SUPPLY!!!  - Page 2 Empty Good call RedLeader

Post  frazier15n Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:20 pm

I bought the Angels in a different Sterling 4-box case and got skunked just the same. But on the bright side, this might have been my last chance to chase Trout and come up empty, so . . . there's some extra cash in the account, anyway.

frazier15n

Back to top Go down

Post  RedLeader Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:22 am

frazier15n wrote:I bought the Angels in a different Sterling 4-box case and got skunked just the same. But on the bright side, this might have been my last chance to chase Trout and come up empty, so . . . there's some extra cash in the account, anyway.

Ya, that sucks! You ever notice how whoever is on the box (ie Trout this time) usually doesn't show up inside it! Lol

RedLeader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2