New Business Venture - Please take a look!

Go down

New Business Venture - Please take a look!

Post  Admin on Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:48 pm

Good evening! It's been a long time, don't know how many of you will see this message but I have gotten into a new business (just sold all my sportscards last week) to supplement my pharmacy income and I am starting to see it take off. I am here because we have an amazing promotion going on right now and I figured I would reach out to anyone possible to try and gain some more interest.

I am now a Brand Ambassador for a company called Kannaway. We specialize in scientific grade CBD products. Our CBD products come from Hemp and are all Federally legal and have a very high quality level for consistency in strength. CBD is gaining tremendous market share in the nutritional category and of late many athletes have started to sign on due to the positive effects CBD can have on protecting the nerve cells of the brain and help with post concussion syndrome. But CBD does so much more than that. I would love to tell you all about it. If you are interested please send me an email at Doversbestcbd@gmail.com. This is a Multi Level Marketing company and we are very early on so there is a great opportunity for you to grow your own business to a very successful level. I will do everything possible to help get you trained and up to speed. For now let me tell you about the special.

For those of you not familiar with the health benefits of CBD here is a great link to learn all about it!
https://echoconnection.org/education/

We have a pretty amazing special for today and tomorrow (ends on 7/31/18). You can now become a Brand Ambassador for just $1!!! And from there you can start earning commissions. You don't need to order your own product. I'm learning a lot more about the compensation program and realize there are less personally expensive ways to make this work. I'm going to copy and paste a message below just in case you are interested.

Just wanted to let you know we are having a special running for today and tomorrow. You can now sign up to be a BA for just $1 for the first year. It does have to be today or tomorrow. Here is a message I've sent to some others that have expressed interest. If you are, just read what follows and sign up and we will get the training going ASAP. No other purchase is necessary. >>> I'll try to give you a quick rundown. Kannaway is a Multi Level Marketing company. We specialize in scientific Hemp Based Oil (CBD products). We are federally legal and can ship to all 50 states, Europe and soon Canada as well. The $1 get's you signed up as a Brand Ambassador at which time you get access to our back office, all our training and the ability to start earning commissions. As a pharmacist it was critical for me to find a product that was not only federally legal, but also a company that offered a very high quality product. Kannaway met both those objectives for me. I use the products myself and have had amazing benefits which I'd be happy to share with you. The first step would be for you to sign up as a Brand Ambassador, and for today and tomorrow you can do that for just $1 (usually $54.98) for one year. After that I will schedule some training to help teach you about product and the health benefits, the company, the compensation plan and strategy for how to build and structure your business. The website to sign up is www.kannaway.com/2504251 - When you get to the page in the upper right corner is a button that you click that says Become a Brand Ambassador. Just follow the link and fill in the information. No other order is necessary. Once you are signed up I will be contacting all new BA's and getting the training set up. If someone can't make a training then I will schedule a 1 on 1 or phone training. But as long as you are willing to learn, I will help you get there. Thank you for the interest! Erik

Watch our live breaks here - http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dovercards
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dovercards.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down