Erik's SportsCards of Dover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction and board rules - please read first

2 posters

Go down

Introduction and board rules - please read first Empty Introduction and board rules - please read first

Post  Admin Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:54 pm

Welcome to Erik's SportsCards of Dover. This forum was created mainly as a result of ebay's unwillingness to allow case and box breaks to be sold through their site. Their loss however is our gain. Since we no longer have to pay the fees of ebay, we can sell these lots to you at a better price. Our feedback on ebay was and still is perfect...100% happy customers. Please know that you will continue to be provided with our best customer service in each and every break. Many of you have followed me here first from ebay and then our email list. I think this forum will make it a great place to do business and allow the members to interact with each other. That in turn should make the live breaks more enjoyable for all!

You will need to register in order to post in any thread. By doing this it will make it much easier for us to track who has which team. Feel free to start with a new userid or if it is easier use the one that you use on ebay. Your choice.

A few simple rules:
1. No profanity, violence, sexual material or any other objectionable material will be tolerated. We have too much to do to play baby sitter. You will simply be banned.

2. This is our forum to do business and although we want you all to interact and even perhaps trade single cards, this site is not for you to recruit buyers to your own site. Any advertising or links leading people to other sites will be removed and the poster banned. If you do choose to trade cards with one and other we are not responsible for cards that don't arrive or bad transactions. Get to know your trading partner. Perhaps start smaller. If a trade is successful let everyone know. That will help to build trust in that poster.

3. Any and all purchases of box/case breaks are through Paypal. Invoice must be paid prior to break or you forfeit your spot. All sales are final. You all understand what a box/case break is...meaning there are no guarantees as to who will get the hits. There will be no refunds due to being unhappy with the card selection. Your payment of the invoice is your assumed agreement to this policy.

4. Most of all have fun.

All breaks will continue to be done live through Ustream and recorded versions will be there as well. I can also load them to YouTube if that helps. I will post a link after the break to the recorded version for those that miss the live break. As time permits I will try to add in a few pictures of our best hits as well.

I hope you all enjoy the forum.

Please feel free to offer your suggestions and criticisms. We want to make this the best experience possible for you all.

Thank you!

Erik
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dovercards.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Introduction and board rules - please read first Empty Re: Introduction and board rules - please read first

Post  Ricketson35 Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:16 pm

James Bayliss referred me.

Ricketson35

Back to top Go down