Erik's SportsCards of Dover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please provide your feedback of our breaks and service.

4 posters

Go down

Please provide your feedback of our breaks and service. Empty Please provide your feedback of our breaks and service.

Post  Admin Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:49 am

We've been using the forum site for listing breaks now for several months. We have many return customers and some new customers, and we would really love for you to share your experience. This should help for new customers to see how we have been handling our business. There are many breakers out there that are literally ripping people off. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Please leave feedback in a response below. Your feedback can be positive, negative or neutral. All I ask is that you are honest and only state the facts. Negative feedback will be left up if it is done respectfully and truthfully. I've only had one buyer who said his cards were damaged in all my shipments. Generally packaging has not been an issue. If you are happy with our service and breaks PLEASE share that for future buyers.

Thank you very much!

Erik
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dovercards.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Please provide your feedback of our breaks and service. Empty Re: Please provide your feedback of our breaks and service.

Post  MisterT Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:07 pm

I have been buying into breaks for several years now. I find the service and honesty of Dover cards to be the best in the business. All breaks are streamed live - with participation from the buyers - and recorded for future viewing. The cards are treated well, packaged securely and shipped quickly.

Just like when you open a pack or box for yourself, you cannot say what you will get before hand. But, for team collectors (and sometimes bargain hunters) this is the way to go.

Thanks and keep up the good work Erik!

MisterT

https://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb337/MisterT01/

Back to top Go down

Please provide your feedback of our breaks and service. Empty Erik's SportsCards of Dover is the BEST!!!

Post  RedLeader Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:04 am

Hey guys,

I have only been collecting cards via box/case breaks for about 5 months now and I have to say it is awesome! Especially, if you can find someone as trustworthy as Erik of SportsCards of Dover. I love being able to open into a case (that can cost well into the thousands of dollars...something that I could not afford for this hobby) and own ALL of the cards for a team for a fraction of the cost:!: If you are like me and usually only want certain teams, especially the team that you follow, you'll only really care about that team's players. For example, I am a HUGE Angels fan and I only really care about players that they have or had...But, once in awhile it's fun to try and "hunt" for rookies or "old timers" cards from other teams and get some nice "hits".

So, as an example of how awesome Erik is, check out this link to ebay. It's for a Cam Newton #1/1 Topps Chrome autographed card:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/200675837682?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
Erik pulled a Cam Newton auto #4/5 Topps Chrome card in one of his case breaks. I so happened to own the Panthers during that break and I was watching it live while Erik pulled that card out of the wrapper. He immidiately put the card into a hard sleeve, to better protect the card...and within a week I got that card along with all of my other cards wrapped in meticulous bubble wrap (some of the best packaging I've seen. Thank you for that Erik). The reason why I showed you the card earlier is to show you how valuable it is (the card sold for almost $8,000) and the card that I got #4/5 is worth close to what that one sold for...I hope. Erik will give you whatever card you own, even if it's a once in a lifetime, incredibly valuable pull. He will not burn you like some other "breakers" might.

In the short few months that I've been doing case breaks )and I've done a lot of them) I've seen sellers steal my money and just disappear. One guy even took out atleast 1 out of every common card from my teams, which was kind of weird (I think he was trying to build a base set). I probably wouldn't have minded if he said he was going to do that at the begining of the break. But, I take maticulous notes on all of my cards and mark down every single one that I see and there were missing cards. Makes me wonder what else he's doing that I'm not aware of. Which brings me to another point, Erik shows every single card, even if the case break has thousands of cards! And then he sorts them all out into teams and gets you ALL of your cards very quickly! I have never missed even 1 common card from Erik. Some breakers take forever to get you your cards and when you get a rediculous hit you just can't wait to see it.

So, to sum up: Erik is one of the nicest, most trustworthy, best card packers, fastest shippers in the business. Not to mention he has some of the best prices on the market. I know I've checked around, I've been hooked on doing breaks! Laughing Thanks again Erik!!!

Last edited by RedLeader on Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total

RedLeader

Back to top Go down

Please provide your feedback of our breaks and service. Empty DoverCards: The BEST of the BEST of Group Case Break service

Post  mortybiscuit Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:00 pm

I've been buying spots in Erik's breaks since July/2011 and I couldn't be happier! I came back to collecting in early 2011 after a 15 year hiatus and finding DOVERCARDS has been a stroke of luck. Back in July I started looking at Group breaks and I purchased 3 spots in 3 different breaks by 3 different breakers. The FIRST breaker stole my money, the SECOND breaker damaged the cards, and the THIRD, ERIK, was hands down the BEST. I know that story sounded like the 3 Little Pigs, but it's true, Dovercards is the Brick House in the Group Break Industry.

Erik opens all the packs in front of the camera and shows you EVERY CARD. Watching the breaks is the most fun for me. He ships the cards better than Fort Knox could and it takes 7-10 days, after the break, for me to receive my package. His service is again, THE BEST OF THE BEST.
Where else do you have a chance to get a case hit for less then a price of Hobby box. REDLEADER's example is the best. You pay less then a Wax Box and walk away w/ $500+ card. This doesn't happen every time, but on average, I typically break even on the products i don't hit big on. Plus, its something different and Fun.

So, to anyone interested in group case breaks, its worth a shot. Who knows, you might hit the BIG ONE......
mortybiscuit
mortybiscuit

Back to top Go down

Please provide your feedback of our breaks and service. Empty Re: Please provide your feedback of our breaks and service.

Post  Admin Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:11 pm

Thank you all for the kind words. I hope that everyone is finding our breaks as enjoyable. The key for me is to try and sell all the teams on each break. Once we get enough buyers to sell out each break, I should be able to drop some teams in price a bit. I pride myself on being honest and making sure everyone gets every card they are supposed to get. I also hate getting damaged cards so proper packaging is also very important to me.

If you are considering buying from our site, please know we have many more happy customers. These are three of the best but we do have many great buyers. Hopefully we can build some traffic and drive some more conversations on topics of your choice as well. The breaks are also more enjoyable with more audience participation. It's great chatting with you all.

Please feel free to email me any questions dovercards@gmail.com

Thanks
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dovercards.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down