Erik's SportsCards of Dover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COMPLETED! 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter Baseball 2 separate cases 100% SELL OUT!!!

+15
cwc2002
RyanTed
hillcollector
lolascards
pbelldds
nyboykem
jstanford
ezan1214
Gebers
RedLeader
medictom
tmarcks51
roodog27
sepamol
Admin
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

COMPLETED! 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter Baseball 2 separate cases 100% SELL OUT!!! - Page 2 Empty Cubs $16

Post  sepamol Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:16 pm

Cubs $16

sepamol

Back to top Go down

COMPLETED! 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter Baseball 2 separate cases 100% SELL OUT!!! - Page 2 Empty Dodgers

Post  roodog27 Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:15 am

I'll take the l A Dodgers for $48

roodog27

Back to top Go down

COMPLETED! 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter Baseball 2 separate cases 100% SELL OUT!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: COMPLETED! 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter Baseball 2 separate cases 100% SELL OUT!!!

Post  medictom Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:05 am

In case 2

Dodgers
Reds
Indians
mariners

medictom

Back to top Go down

COMPLETED! 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter Baseball 2 separate cases 100% SELL OUT!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: COMPLETED! 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter Baseball 2 separate cases 100% SELL OUT!!!

Post  lolascards Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:43 pm

Case #2 $185 for the yankees

lolascards

Back to top Go down

COMPLETED! 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter Baseball 2 separate cases 100% SELL OUT!!! - Page 2 Empty Break #2 Pirates $35

Post  sepamol Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:23 pm

Break #2 Pirates $35

sepamol

Back to top Go down

Post  hillcollector Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:07 pm

I'll take the detoit tigers break 2

hillcollector

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:50 am

hillcollector wrote:I'll take the detoit tigers break 2

If you could send me a quick email with your address and the email you use for paypal I will send your invoice.

Thanks
Erik
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dovercards.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hillcollector Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:14 am

Admin wrote:
hillcollector wrote:I'll take the detoit tigers break 2

If you could send me a quick email with your address and the email you use for paypal I will send your invoice.

Thanks
Erik

Done. Thanks

hillcollector

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanTed Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:38 pm

D-Backs $20.

RyanTed

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:50 pm

RyanTed wrote:D-Backs $20.

If you get a chance just email me with your paypal email address and your mailing address and I will send an invoice for this. I will email you all the information on the break once the product releases.

Thanks
Erik
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

COMPLETED! 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter Baseball 2 separate cases 100% SELL OUT!!! - Page 2 Empty Sorry, just reading through the post and couldn't pass this up...

Post  hillcollector Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:54 pm

[quote="medictom"]Whatever, and I mean that...it's hard enough trying to get what you want, but I was trying to do this while with a patient in my ambulance....I don't ask for allot in life, just would have been nice to get in on the non baseball...

Are you serious right now??? Not trying to cause problems, but coming from a M.D. here, it is really disappointing that would would be bidding minute to minute with a patient in your ambulance...Cards are awesome and I'm addicted as well, but show a little respect.

hillcollector

Back to top Go down

Post  medictom Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:21 am

[quote="hillcollector"]
medictom wrote:Whatever, and I mean that...it's hard enough trying to get what you want, but I was trying to do this while with a patient in my ambulance....I don't ask for allot in life, just would have been nice to get in on the non baseball...

Are you serious right now??? Not trying to cause problems, but coming from a M.D. here, it is really disappointing that would would be bidding minute to minute with a patient in your ambulance...Cards are awesome and I'm addicted as well, but show a little respect.

Of course I wouldn't do that...been a medic for 23+ years, veteran of desert storm/shield..my patients always come first..what I meant about that statement is that with being on a call I can't babysit a break bid..that maybe there might be some other way to facilitate getting a chance at what I want ..often times I can be running on the squad 3-4 days in a row on as long as a min of 12 hours but as much as 16..and since I don't make a much as you do, I can't afford large bids...so yes I was out of frustration, but not with a patient, maybe on the way, or cleaning up from a call..but even then..that's hard. Was said to more make a point than anything. Sorry it was construed in the wrong way.

medictom

Back to top Go down

Post  hillcollector Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:32 am

[quote="medictom"]
hillcollector wrote:
medictom wrote:Whatever, and I mean that...it's hard enough trying to get what you want, but I was trying to do this while with a patient in my ambulance....I don't ask for allot in life, just would have been nice to get in on the non baseball...

Of course I wouldn't do that...been a medic for 23+ years, veteran of desert storm/shield..my patients always come first..what I meant about that statement is that with being on a call I can't babysit a break bid..that maybe there might be some other way to facilitate getting a chance at what I want ..often times I can be running on the squad 3-4 days in a row on as long as a min of 12 hours but as much as 16..and since I don't make a much as you do, I can't afford large bids...so yes I was out of frustration, but not with a patient, maybe on the way, or cleaning up from a call..but even then..that's hard. Was said to more make a point than anything. Sorry it was construed in the wrong way.

No worries, I just was checking...I'm glad you wrote back and I truly appreciate your hard work! I know long shifts suck because you miss out on life for a few days at a time sometimes...

I understand your disappointment...I just got outbid last minute in the Finest and Platinum breaks 2 hours ago. It is not like eBay where you can use a sniper if you are not at your computer...next time don't put your bid in at all till the last minute or two, maybe you could sneak a lower bid in at the last minute next time if you are available. The non-baseball lot would be the sweetest of the Ginter case...perhaps you can PM ADMIN and see if he will add a 3rd case and let you have non-baseball for $300...that would pay for 1/3 of the case right there...

hillcollector

Back to top Go down

Post  medictom Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:18 am

Erik was more than accommodating, I have the non baseball in case 2. Thanks again for the kind words it is much appreciated. Good luck in your future breaks.

medictom

Back to top Go down

Post  hillcollector Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:29 am

Thank you...Same to you! Glad you got the non-sports break...good luck with it!

hillcollector

Back to top Go down

COMPLETED! 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter Baseball 2 separate cases 100% SELL OUT!!! - Page 2 Empty Nationals case 2

Post  sepamol Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:19 pm

Nationals case 2

sepamol

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:37 am

What about a silent bidding, you set a minimum price that you are required to break even + your expenses and time like you did. Then we send you a bid by PM for that team or teams. If no-ones other bids beat yours you win. If there are multiple people who sent in the same bid amount and it was a tie, the base it on who sent it first. And say if someone really wanted a team, like in this case the non baseball...maybe give the incentive that if you bid really high, and no-one beats your then you are still going to pay that high amount, but maybe 20% less.

Example:

Yankees 120

So you get multiple bids for the yankees....but the high bid is 260. So the next closest bid is 180. The 260 bid would win, but it would be at 208, after the 20%. It would encourage people to still bid really high for it, but just know that even at the 20% if the next lowest bid was 160, they could have had it for much less.

Just a thought....I am just a simple Paramedic trying to do his best...I will be honest, I am crushed I did not win the non baseball spot, and I know there is nothing that can be done, and I just have to accept it, but my patient came first, and I finally had to just give in.

I thought about silent bidding but my concern is that I don't want anyone think I am doing anything unethical. I just wanted everything to be out in the open for all to see. I may also try a listing where I start at what I believe to be the very high end of pricing and then slowly drop prices. When I hit the level someone is willing to pay then the first to choose that team will get the spot at that price. That way it isn't a last minute battle to get teams. You can just have a price your willing to go and wait for it. It would just be a risk to wait too long though. I am not against trying different things to see what works best for everyone on here and I always appreciate the feedback.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  medictom Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:34 am

Admin wrote:

What about a silent bidding, you set a minimum price that you are required to break even + your expenses and time like you did. Then we send you a bid by PM for that team or teams. If no-ones other bids beat yours you win. If there are multiple people who sent in the same bid amount and it was a tie, the base it on who sent it first. And say if someone really wanted a team, like in this case the non baseball...maybe give the incentive that if you bid really high, and no-one beats your then you are still going to pay that high amount, but maybe 20% less.

Example:

Yankees 120

So you get multiple bids for the yankees....but the high bid is 260. So the next closest bid is 180. The 260 bid would win, but it would be at 208, after the 20%. It would encourage people to still bid really high for it, but just know that even at the 20% if the next lowest bid was 160, they could have had it for much less.

Just a thought....I am just a simple Paramedic trying to do his best...I will be honest, I am crushed I did not win the non baseball spot, and I know there is nothing that can be done, and I just have to accept it, but my patient came first, and I finally had to just give in.

I thought about silent bidding but my concern is that I don't want anyone think I am doing anything unethical. I just wanted everything to be out in the open for all to see. I may also try a listing where I start at what I believe to be the very high end of pricing and then slowly drop prices. When I hit the level someone is willing to pay then the first to choose that team will get the spot at that price. That way it isn't a last minute battle to get teams. You can just have a price your willing to go and wait for it. It would just be a risk to wait too long though. I am not against trying different things to see what works best for everyone on here and I always appreciate the feedback.

I completely understand, I think my emotions got the best of me that night! I apologize to you and everyone on the forums, it was not a direct hit or outlash to anyone, we had just got done dropping off a patient at the ER, critical patient, so my feelings were caught up there, but while cleaning up, found myself not able to keep up with the whole bidding thing. So I thank you for your continued creativity, and commitment to breaking! So I deeply ask everyone to forgive me, will try to leave my emotion out of it next time!! Good luck to everyone! Have a great day!

medictom

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:14 am

Tom, no problem. I was not offended and figured it was just frustration. I just haopened to reread the message because of another purchase and I realized I never really responded to the silent auction feedback and wanted to do so. I welcome feedback, positive and negative. I just want this site to work well for our buyers. We don't have a huge group but we do have a really good group of people on here and I want for it to be a good experience for all.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

COMPLETED! 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter Baseball 2 separate cases 100% SELL OUT!!! - Page 2 Empty Brewers case 2

Post  roodog27 Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:39 pm

Erik i'll take the brewers in case 2 for 25 thanks tom

roodog27

Back to top Go down

COMPLETED! 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter Baseball 2 separate cases 100% SELL OUT!!! - Page 2 Empty Mets Break 2

Post  sepamol Sat May 05, 2012 11:48 pm

Mets Break 2

sepamol

Back to top Go down

Post  RedLeader Sun May 06, 2012 7:31 am

A's plz. Thx

RedLeader

Back to top Go down

COMPLETED! 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter Baseball 2 separate cases 100% SELL OUT!!! - Page 2 Empty Rays and Royals Case #2

Post  sepamol Sun May 06, 2012 10:59 am

Rays and Royals Case #2

sepamol

Back to top Go down

Post  medictom Tue May 15, 2012 9:12 am

Cardinals and Cubs in case 2 for my credit...thanks...

medictom

Back to top Go down

Post  cwc2002 Fri May 25, 2012 11:16 am

2012 Topps Allen & Ginter Baseball Case 2 San Diego Padres are the free team

cwc2002

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next