Erik's SportsCards of Dover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Repeat Buyers Savings Program!

Go down

Repeat Buyers Savings Program! Empty Repeat Buyers Savings Program!

Post  Admin Sat May 05, 2012 4:51 am

This post serves as our announcement of our newest Repeat Buyers Savings Program. We are transitioning out of our rebate program in favor of this savings program. There are a few main reasons why we are doing this. They are listed below.

1. This program has worked well however it is now taking a little too much of my time to not only calculate rebates, but also to track them and help remind buyers who have not used their rebates. Honestly, this may be one of the biggest reasons.

2. The rebate program only applied to those buyers that spent a certain amount of money over a three month period. This new program will help every buyer that chooses to buy more than one slot in any one break.

3. The rebate program required you to make purchases over a three month time period and then request to use your rebate over the next three month time period. So in essence, you had to wait three months for your savings. With the new program your savings will instantly apply to your invoices for that break.

Before I get too far into the new program I want to make one thing perfectly clear. For those buyers that qualified during the quarter (July-Sept) I WILL be calculating out your rebates and you WILL be able to use them on any new purchase request after October 1st. Additionally, you WILL still qualify for the new instant savings program at the same time and on the same purchases! You will not lose any of your savings. That seemed the most fair thing to do.

OK, so how does the new program work?

1. Really, it is pretty simple. In any listing (must be the same thread listing - not valid on different thread listings even if the product is the same) you will be billed the current price on your first team in that break.

2. With each additional team that you purchase in that break you will receive a discount off the current price.

3. The discount will vary between breaks.

4. The discount will be tiered. This means as you buy more teams your savings will increase up to a max savings per team which will be specified in each break.

5. The sale price (after discount) is what will be shown on the page next to each team. The discounted price will be the price used for tie-breakers if a tie-breaker comes down to who spent more for their spots. If there are dual, triple, quad or cards with more players that you are hoping to get you might want to consider buying the team that is highest price as your first team so the discount shows on the lesser teams not involved in the tie breaker.

Please remember, current breaks were listed prior to this program starting so any teams already requested will NOT apply to your discount. So, just to be more clear let's look at the following example. Let's say a buyer has two teams in a current break. After October 1st they request a third team. In this example that third team will be treated like their first purchase for the sake of calculating discounts. As we move into new breaks that are listed after October 1st this will cease to be an issue.

Here is a quick example of what you will see within each break beginning in October.

Let's say we are looking at a case break of 2013 Topps Triple Threads Baseball. Within the thread for that break you will see something similar to what is listed below. This should be pretty straight forward and self explanatory and will be in EVERY BREAK, including those where I list that I will not take price reductions.

EX. 2013 Topps Triple Threads Baseball Master Case Break - Savings Program

First team = full price
2nd team = $4 savings
3rd team = $5 savings
4th team and beyond = $6 savings per team

So if you buy 5 teams from a break your savings will look like this:

1st team - no savings
2nd team - $4 savings
3rd team - $5 savings
4th team - $6 savings
5th team - $6 savings
6th team - $6 savings

Total savings for 6 teams = $27

As always, if you have any questions at all (or suggestions) please let me know.

Thanks for everything! You all are a great group!!!!

Last edited by Admin on Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:00 am; edited 5 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dovercards.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Repeat Buyers Savings Program! Empty New Repeat Buyers Program!!!

Post  Admin Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:32 am

EXCITING NEW PROGRAM ABOVE!!!

Last edited by Admin on Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dovercards.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum